- *Not enough electric power. Make sure you have enough electricity to power the DJ, food warmers, lights and anything else you need.
- *Too many bugs. Make sure your location is treated for bugs, especially mosquitos and flies.
- *Too much distance between wedding ceremony and reception locations. People do not want to walk or drive a long way after the ceremony to get to your reception. Keep it close.
- Cakes that melt. Don’t use ice cream or buttercream cake icing.
- Inadequate restrooms. Most outdoor venues require you to bring in portable restrooms unless your guest list is small.
- *Parking area confusing. Some outdoor locations allow parking in the grass. That’s fine as long as someone is there to direct the cars.
*NOTE: Moonlight Fields takes care of this for you.