- We can accommodate 300 GUESTS for a wedding and/or reception. That includes parking.
- We allow only ONE wedding per day. You have the WHOLE FARM for the whole day. (Some farms allow more than one wedding per day. This makes everything more difficult for everyone.)
- We have SEPARATE RESTROOMS for the bride and the guests.
- The farm is not currently used to keep animals so EVERYTHING STAYS CLEAN and smells fresh. Your guests will not step in manure. (This is amazingly important for a farm wedding.)
- We treat extensively and regularly for bugs and mosquitos. (You will NOT get bitten.)
- You can use ANY CATERER you choose. (Many wedding venues do not allow this.)
- We have PLENTY OF ELECTRICAL SERVICE. You will NOT need to rent a generator. (No extra charge.)
- The Love Shack is a FOOD SERVICE STATION available for no extra charge. It can be used to serve food or beverages. We have plenty of electrical power for warmers, etc. We provide a freezer, sink and more. (But if your caterer would prefer to use a serving tent, there is a place for that too.)
- We have a LARGE RECEPTION AREA. Guests can eat on the deck of the Love Shack, backyard and patio. Or you can set up a tent. The whole area is well lit for nighttime receptions.
- If you choose us as your wedding venue, you can take your engagement PHOTOS here for free. Use your own photographer. (Yes, free!)
- There are 4 AREAS you can choose from for your wedding ceremony.
- Back yard overlooking farm
- Front wooded area
- Patio with pond (smaller intimate setting)
- You can use ANY DJ YOU PREFER but we recommend Sims Party Service. Due to noise restrictions we do not permit live rock bands.
- There are LOTS of PHOTOS PLACES on the farm.
- Everyone married at Moonlight Fields lives HAPPILY EVER AFTER. (Yeah, we said it.)
The farm is also available for family reunions, church functions and other events.