Facts about Lori
- She works non-stop grooming the farm.
- She does NOT like cold weather.
- She served in the Air Force.
- She LOVES coffee.
Roger and Lori Fields
We are Roger & Lori, the owners of Moonlight Fields.
We live on the farm and take extreme care to make sure your wedding is everything you imagined it would be. We don’t simply rent the venue, we make sure your wedding day is amazing.
Every bridal couple has our personal email addresses and cell phone numbers should they have any questions leading up to their magical wedding day.
Personally, we are Christians who love the Lord and love people. We treat everyone with honor and dignity.
We look forward to meeting you.
Here are some of the kind words people have said about us. (And we didn’t even have to pay them to say this!)
- Lori & Roger are amazing! We could not imagine getting married any where else. Truly an amazing day and one we will never forget! –Aime Jordan
- I have spent a few weeks trying to put into words how amazing not only the venue is but how amazing Lori and Roger are. I still can not come up with the perfect words! From the moment my husband and I walked onto their beautiful property we just knew this was the place for us. The views are breathtaking, the atmosphere was romantic, the owners were phenomenal. I could never thank them enough for all of the physical and emotional support on my big day! I highly recommend you celebrate the best day of your life at moonlight fields! Thank you again Lori and Roger. You truly are amazing people!! Mrs. Wells (still so weird!!) –Sara Wells
- Lori and Roger are some of the sweetest people I’ve ever come across. They are very supportive
and treat you like family. –Morgan Cobb
Facts about Roger
- He LOVES Jones Soda.
- He has NO musical ability.
- He is crazy about the Kentucky Wildcats.
- He once had hair.