Behind The Scenes
We pay attention to detail. EVERY detail. Here is some of the stuff we do that you don’t see.
- We work every day to improve the landscaping. Always trimming and pruning. Constantly adding new trees, shrubs and flowering pants.
- We regularly fog for mosquitos and bugs. Sometimes people ask us: “Why are there no bugs?” We hate bugs and mosquitos.
- We trap wasps and flies.
- We installed an underground drainage system to keep water away from the barn.
- We select which types of birds that can make their home on the farm by “discouraging” birds that are messy.
- We track the weather like a hawk to help you make the right set up decisions on your wedding day.
- We pay for liability insurance so you don’t have to.
- We poison, gas, stab and shoot (yes, shoot) any moles who try to invade the grass on the farm.
- The Love Shack deck and Gazebo floor are treated with a non-skid stain. We don’t want any of our brides slipping.
- We treat the barn for ants to keep insects away from cake.
- We installed a digital door lock on the Bridal Suite changing room so that the bride can lock up anything she wants.
- We blow off the barn floor, patio, gazebo, bridal suite entrance and all walkways before every wedding.
- We clean before and after every wedding.
- We disinfect all door handles.